Get free sexdate belgium - Chat with females in your area

Chat with females in your area-75Chat with females in your area-85

When the pumps shut off, the customers got out of their vehicles and reached for the gas nozzles, causing a spark that ignited the vapors, Hooker said.

To reduce the risk of static electricity fires, Hooker said motorists should touch the metal part of their vehicle doors while getting out to put gas in their vehicles.

“The guy went to grab the nozzle, and the next thing he knew there was fire everywhere,” said Hannibal Assistant Fire Chief David Hymers.

“He had been sitting in his truck because of the cold.

5) Don’t ever use cell phones when pumping gas 6) It is the vapors that come out of the gas that cause the fire, when connected with static charges.

Comments