- black dating jewish personals site
- tips for dating younger women
- dating jersey new personals photo
- tf2 validating cache files stuck at 100
- adult dating templets
- Flirt xxx dating
- who is dating vanessa pose
The next one or two digits denote the month, in this case 11 = November.
The first one or two digits of the code, in this case 3, denotes the model.
I won’t get into the pros and cons of 1970s Fenders here, but instead, I hope to shed some new light on those weirdo neck codes.
In 1969, CBS-Fender began to implement a new type of neck stamp in place of the usual date stamp consisting of model code, month, year, neck width (e.g.
From 1972 through about March 1973, this new system was used concurrently with the old Month-Year date stamp.